The Symbian OS ^ 3 is originally capable of displaying up to six home pages, but Nokia has decided to block that number to three surely to optimize the performance of the phone. But some of you may need to have one or two more, this extremely easy tutorial would guide you how to do that.
This patching should take no longer than 5 minutes and you will need a computer, a USB cable, your Nokia N8 (also works with the C7). You just have to copy and paste the folder.
Note: Patch at your own risk, we can not be held responsible in case of any trouble.
* Download the file 200159c0.zip, extract the folder on the desktop [Download]
* Connect Nokia N8 to the computer in mass storage mode (very important)
* From the computer, go to E: Private 200159c0 your Nokia N8
* Copy the two folders (import and install) that are in the folder you extracted to the desktop in the folder of
your Nokia N8 200159c0 (replace existing files)
* Disconnect the Nokia N8
* On the Nokia N8, go to Menu> Settings> Phone> Phone mgmt. > Factory Settings> Restore
After that, you lose all your settings (location of widgets, changes places icons) but the applications and files will not remove (photos, videos, music, messages, contacts).