Our team has just released an update to Opera Mobile 11.1 for Symbian phones. Thanks to the new crash report system, we have discovered few sources of random crashes. They are now fixed and included into this release.
● Added fullscreen native keyboard when writing Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi and Urdu on Symbian^3 devices
● Added Opera Mobile Store icon to Speed Dial
● Fixed CSS3 gradient support
● General bug fixes and stability improvements
● One field does it all: You can now type both web addresses and search queries in your browser’s address field. Or, if you prefer, you can still use the search field with your favorite search engines.
● Auto-suggest saves you typing: Suggestions from Google search and your browser history appear as soon as you begin typing. Select what you want, and you’re done.
● Address entry is finished for you: Domains such as .com, .org, or .net are added automatically when typing a URL. Now, they also learn more from the sites you visit—such as .gov, .edu, .co.uk or that of your country.
● Easy and powerful text selection: When you want to select text, hold your finger on what you want. Handles appear around a word that allow you to select precisely. You can then copy the text or search with it.
● Complex pages made simple: An option to have webpages laid out in a single-column view makes it easy to read large webpages with many parts on a small screen, without needing to scroll back and forth.
Click below to download :
Opera Mobile v11.10(1604/1605) International Version
Opera Mobile v11.10(1604/1605) APAC Version